Computer running slow? Let us evaluate your PC/Workstation and get it up and running again. This service is only available for Windows XP, 2000, ME, Vista, and Windows 7 systems.
Most PC users are not aware that installed programs can build up over time. A few toolbars for your browser, free anti-virus software, coupon/shopping monitoring programs, & many more. These programs use resources & memory causing your PC to slow-down in performance. Most people are not aware that these programs are running on their PC all the time. To set things right we perform the following:
- Check your PC hardware configuration & available memory.
- Verify current windows setup, service packs, and install windows updates.
- Evaluate installed programs & clean-up program menu(s) & taskbar.
- Uninstall or re-configure software your PC doesn’t need or use.
- Test PC performance & internet connection speed.
- Install anti-virus protection tools available in windows with no future cost to you.
- Add, Remove, Manage user accounts.
Big box stores charge anywhere from $49.99 to $199.99, in some cases you have disconnect your PC & drop it off for a technician to work on your equipment. If your PC is able to connect to the internet & you can open your web browser then we fix it remotely. Leave your computer where it sits & we’ll work with you on your schedule to get it done right.
- PC Clean-Up: $39.99 (includes all of the above, up to 2 Hours of repair time.)
- Monthly protection plan: $9.99**
Call Dave at 727-457-1048 direct or email us at email@example.com to get started.
** – Protection plan includes PC monitoring program which periodically evaluates your system’s performance & catch problems before they arise. If any programs or additional clean-up is required, it will be performed at no additional cost. (Up to 1 hour per month.)