Dynamic Data began operations in May 2009 and offers contract services for IT, Software Development, Database Administration & Design, and website development. We have developed software & database applications for a variety of industries including:
- Banking & Finance
- Logistics & Inventory Control
- Hospitality & Reservation Systems
- Sales & Marketing
David Kolbas is the lead developer & managing partner for Dynamic Data. David has worked in the IT/Database software field since 1996 with the telecommunications company Talk America (formerly Tel-Save/Talk.Com) which was the first company to introduce AOL Long Distance with real-time on-line call detail in partnership with AOL in 1997. David has seen the advancement in technology which has brought great strides in mobile applications, and cloud data services. David’s primary work has been in database development, corporate reporting, and providing tools to assist business leaders in improving operations efficiency.
Dynamic Data’s signature software product is the Enterprise Lead Management System, which provides an integrated system for managing insurance sales leads & communications with clients via Email, Skype calling, and contact management. The ELM cloud database allows agency’s to manage agents located in the same office or across the country from any PC.
Some of our clients include:
- JustEnough.Com – A software company providing financial planning software to major online retailers including; TJMAXX, Marshalls, & Home goods.
- Tekni-Plex, Inc, – a manufacturing corporation specializing in retail & pharmaceutical packaging, plastic & extruded forming with plants in the U.S, Europe, China, Hong Kong, & India.
- Altegra Health – A healthcare benefits coordinator with operations in Miami, Los Angeles, Puerto Rico, & Las Vegas.
- Palmetto Insurance – An insurance agency based in Anderson, SC which services over 12,000 clients with Home, Auto, Life, Medicare supplements, & other insurance products.
- Gateway Federal Savings Bank – A mortgage lender & retailing banking company based in Oakland, CA.
- Mobi Corp. (Pointserve, Inc.) – A software company specializing in fleet service/GPS tracking systems for service companies including Terminix, ADT Security, & Shaw Cable (Canada).
- Purple Communications – Relay services for the deaf, providing text & video based communications products & services for the deaf community.